Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Surprise Salad

I politely stole this recipe from a good friend (with loose  permission) who I would force to make this for me when I came over. I call it buffalo chicken surprise because of the dried cranberries she put in the salad which you wouldn't expect to be paired with buffalo chicken.  I think it's a lovely salad and I hope you enjoy!

INGREDIENTS
Servings: 4

6 buffalo chicken strips
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup green onions
1 cup shredded cheese
Hearts of romaine lettuce

Compile your salad to your liking and feel free to add fixings that you enjoy. My friend puts nuts on hers but since I'll die if I eat nuts...now that I think about it...I think she has tried to off me a couple of times by handing me this very salad with nuts hidden at the bottom.  Note to self: reevaluate friendship.

Well there you go! Its just that simple, enjoy your salad!


No comments:

Post a Comment